Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Why's Of Men

This week, I am going to try to make a few posts about me and daily things going on with me or my kids. Don't get me wrong, some of it will still be funny! After all, this blog is called "Meology" so I must write about myself sometime!! Until then, enjoy these unique questions and great answers!

Q:WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?
A: because they are plugged into a genius
(this is why men NEED alot sex ladies!!!Ever hear the phrase "Behind every successful man, is a successful women"?? Be successful in pleasing your man. Amen.)

Q:WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX?
A: they do not have enough time-they will miss the main event

Q:WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG?
A: the freakin' idoits don't stop to ask directions

Q:WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?
A: because their balls fall over their asshole and they vapor lock
(You're laughing your ass off now, aren't you?!?!)

Q:WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?
A: so they won't go around humping women's legs in public

Q:WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH?
A: because a vibrator can't mow the lawn
(No matter how many energizer bunny batteries you put in that jack rabbit vibrator,
it still won't mow the damn lawn!)

Q:WHY DO ONLY 10% OF MEN MAKE IT TO HEAVEN?
A: because if they all went, it would be Hell

2 comments:

hHAHhhaha....even though I'm a guy I still think that its funny :)

March 11, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

lol! thanks for the laugh :D

March 17, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home