Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Notes & Signs

I have been sick the past week and haven't done a very good job making posts. Last week was busy. My youngest daughter was in a school pageant. She won the title of "Miss 6th Grade" which had her excited all weekend. This was her first pageant. She told me she wasn't going to be like her older sister and do pageants, but her friends convinced her to participate in this one. My oldest is 17 and graduating high school this year. I still cannot figure out how the hell I ever got this damn old! LOL! I just graduated high school yesterday myself, so surely I can't already have a daughter graduating! (Just kidding! I graduated in 1987) I am very proud of her, she has really focused hard on her school work and tried to be the best she can be. She is graduating as valedictorian of her class and will be off to college in the fall. My husband(who died 4 years ago) would be so very proud of her. And in honor of my late husband, I would like to share a few funny signs that remind me of him.


The note reads:

"SOMEONE FROM THE
GYNA COLLEGES
CALLED.
THEY SAID THE
PABST BEER IS
NORMAL.

I DIDN'T EVEN
KNOW YOU LIKED
BEER.
"

3 comments:

hate to hear your feeling under the weather lately. I certainly hope you get to feeling better Sandra.
Larry

March 27, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Sandra:
Thanks for the email you sent me it was sweet of you. Have you read my latest post Scarey Tales And Nightmares? It's goosebump interesting... LOL

March 28, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Funny post.

Love the blog. found you via l.r.

April 22, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home