Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Horse

My attention will be focused on one of my most popular blogs(The Spiral Staircase:Live Drug Free) for the next few days, but I will also try to post something here, no matter how small it may be. I am leaving my readers and fans a little something to wonder about. Please feel free to leave comments. I will not be giving you a solution to this scenario, but rather I am asking that if you would like to know the answer, please email me with your guess and I will give you the answer. Leaving a comment is fine, but I cannot respond to you without a return email. I will never share your email, promise. This is just for fun.

The Horse

Imagine you are on a horse....................


You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed.
On your right side is a sharp drop off,
and on your left side
is an elephant
traveling at the same speed as you.

Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo
and your horse
is unable to overtake it.
Behind you is a lion, running at the same speed as you
and the
Kangaroo.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Leave your comments or email me for the answer
ardnas69@bellsouth.net


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home