Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Your Driver's License Is Online!

I was absolutely stunned, shocked and in disbelief when I found out that anyone, yes anyone, can search for and view my driver's license online! It is bad enough that Google maps have stripped us of privacy in our homes, and now something as personal as your driver's license is easily accessible to anyone. Where have our privacy laws gone to? Isn't this violating some kind of constitutional law or right? Enough of my babbling! I know my readers just want the website address so they can see for themselves. And don't forget to check all your friends and family to see if theirs has been listed also. You will have the option to remove your listing from the database by a checkbox on the site. I will be writing my states lawmakers about this one!

Click Below To Access

Driver's License Search

6 comments:

That is the first time I ever fell for anything like that now I feel like a real baboon.as a matter of fact I had to take a double look to make sure it wasn't my picture it was quite the resemblance..

April 26, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

That's pretty good. It's true though, just put your name online and all this personal info comes up. There is no such thing as privacy anymore.

April 30, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Actually, I think I have seen this before, but was dumb enough to go take another look. Best DL picture, I have ever taken

May 1, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

I looked up mine and got my name with an animal on the picture and a fake address. My brothers was the same way! But that does not sound good that people can look up that kind of infomation up!

sandi
aromatherapyexperts.com

May 1, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Oh. You totally got me on this one! How funny :o)

May 2, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

LOL! Ha, ha... very funny! You got me! It's just because I'm distracted with talking on the phone. :-)

May 4, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home