Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

How Smart IS Your Right Foot?

Many people may not realize this, but your right foot is pretty intelligent. This is really cool and don't blame me if you get distracted for too long trying to work this one out! There is actually a way to solve this one, and my 17 year old daughter figured it out. Well, to tell the truth, the first time she done this, she didn't get it. Her foot did not change directions and the reason why is really very simple. Try it out and if you can't beat it, leave me a comment and I will reveal the solution.

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind.
And, you will keep trying it at least 50 more times
to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!


1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off
the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air
with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction!!!


I told you so.. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Make sure you pass this on to your friends...
They won't be able to believe it either!!!


3 comments:

LOL!! That is so wild! My teenager and I are sitting in my office trying to outsmart our right foots... this is great! Thanks, I needed the laugh.

April 17, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

LOL! this is crazy! LOL do you know why we can't manipulate it?

May 1, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

My daughter loved this so much she's been telling her friends at school. She's gotten quite a few laughs about this.

May 4, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home