Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Why Older Women Are So Reasonable

 After being married for 44 years, I took a long careful look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 44 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed, and watched a 10-inch black and white tv. But the best part of it all was I got to sleep with a HOT 25 year old woman every night!" Ah, the memories, as I continued on."Now we have a one million dollar home, a $45,000 car, a nice big comfy king size bed, and this huge LCD HDTV with an awesome entertainment system, BUT, I'm sleeping with a 65 year old woman without much action. Seems to me, darling, that you just are not holding up to your end of the bargain here!"
 Now, I will be the first to admit, that my wife is a very reasonable woman. In response to my comment, she suggested that I go out and find me a nice hot 25 year old young lady and she would be more than happy to make sure that I once again would have a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car, sleep on a sofa bed, and watch a 10-inch black and white tv.
 Aren't older women so awesome!? They really do know how to solve your mid-life crisis, and in a very quick nicely manner too!          (~Contributed by one horny hopeful old American man~)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home