Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Daddy's Gonna Eat Your Fingers!

Happy New Year! After taking some time off from my blogs for the holidays, I guess it is high time I start posting again before my loyal readers ditch me! Hope everyone had a great holiday season and without further adue, here is my first post of 2009!

You never know what kids are gonna say or do. The following was written by a father somewhere out there who has a precious little girl now missing something very interesting!

"I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said 'Daddy, look at this' and stuck out two of her fingers.' Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny little fingers in my mouth and said, 'Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!' Pretending to eat them, I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, 'What's wrong, honey?' She replied, 'Daddy, what happened to my booger?'

1 comments:

OMG...I'm laughing so hard I can barely type!!!

January 16, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home