Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Broken Lawn Mower

Below is the story of how one husband found out the hard way that sometimes, it is just best to go ahead and listen to your wife.

First of all, let's define marriage-Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other person is usually the husband.

When the lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first: the truck, the car, e-mail, fishing, always something much more important to me than cutting grass.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.

I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was only gone a few short minutes. When I returned, I handed her a toothbrush.

Very puzzled, she annoyingly asked "And just exactly what is the toothbrush for?"

"Well!" I exclaimed, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you may as well go ahead and sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will eventually walk again, but I will always have a slight limp.



Moral of the story- DON'T piss off the wife!!!







1 comments:

LOL! you should've known not to mess with the wife! :) in the future, remember that the wife is the boss.. :) LOL!

October 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home