Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Laws Of Sex

Here are a few laws of sex, for those of you who need them. There are way too many to put in one post, but these are some of my favorites.

Laws of Sex:

  • Sex has no calories. (Thank God!!!)
  • There is no remedy for sex but more sex. (What I like to hear!)
  • Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going to last.
  • The qualities that most attract a woman to a man are usually the same ones she can't stand years later. (Sad, but true sometimes)
  • Sex is dirty only if it's done right. (Hey! I must be doin' something right!)
  • When the lights are out, all women are beautiful.
  • Sex discriminates against the shy and the ugly.
  • Love your neighbor, but don't get caught.
  • Sex is a three-letter word which needs some old-fashioned four-letter words to convey its full meaning.
  • What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.(Mmmm?Maybe)
  • Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone.
  • Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight. ( I have alot of experience on this one!)

2 comments:

I love these laws. I have to keep them in mind.

August 7, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Now, now. Sex has two calories...

And since I'm on a diet that little appetite suppressant is well within my caloric alotment.

August 16, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home