Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Amazing Squirting Cupcake

Last week, I baked a cake. Many people are probably thinking so what, who cares, people bake cakes everyday. Well, first of all, my name isn't Betty Crocker and I sure as hell ain't married to Duncan Hines. My baked goods usually come from the local grocery store bakery. Walmart, among other stores, do a pretty good job baking cakes and all the other good stuff that fattens you up. Back to my cake. I decided to bake a red velvet cake for a family member's birthday. We (me and my daughter) baked 8 layers for this cake, but only 6 of them would fit in the cake dome. All in all, it came out very good and my daughter was shocked! She actually liked it along with everybody else. Ha!!!! So I can bake thanks to Betty and Duncan! I use to think my mom was the best cook ever, until I grew up and started cooking myself. My mom is still great at baking though! A few weeks ago, she sent me a picture of a cupcake she made. A gigantic cupcake. Now, I guess my mind works and thinks just a bit differently than hers, but her gigantic cupcake looks a little explicit to me! And to top it off, she then tells me that she filled the middle of this masterpiece with "cream cheese pudding" of all things! Still laughing my ass off on this one!


Mom's version of a cupcake and then MY vision of it!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home