Once You Know, You Newegg cell phone accessories 80% off
Meology: The Study of Ones(humorous)Self

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The Christmas Train

I WANT A CHRISTMAS TRAIN!!!!!! And I want it now! Why, oh why, does this have to be so dang hard??? After all it can't be impossible to find a small train that plays Christmas music to place around the bottom of a tabletop tree. If you live where I do, everything is freakin' impossible! I have finally given up and just settled for a small rinky dink train(great deal at $1.99) without the music. After hours of shopping and hours of searching online for the right size train, I can't take it anymore! Maybe one day I will come across that perfect train when I am not even looking for one, and at that point, I will go ahead and purchase it. But what if my next year never comes? After all, nobody is promised another day here on earth. So I really want my miniature musical Christmas train this year. Where, oh where, can I find one at?? I hate not being able to get what I want when I want it. If I find one, I will let you all know about it, trust me.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home